Florida Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare Supplements & Part D (Rx) Prescription Drug Insurance Guidance
- New to Medicare?
- Are you turning 65?
- Losing group coverage?
- Spending too much for group retiree coverage?
- Supplemental premiums increasing each year?
- Have you recently moved or planning to move?
- Need help with the cost of your medication?
- Need Extra Help from the state of Florida?
Shopping for Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare Supplement and Part D Prescription Drug insurance couldn’t get any easier. Our goal is to provide you with Free easy to follow information that will help you navigate your Medicare Decisions. All help is unbiased and based around the needs and goals of our client.
Here to Help you Understand Florida Medicare
With us, you WILL learn about Medicare in Florida:
- Your plan options
- How to enroll in Medicare
- What are the costs and coverage of standard Medicare
- Florida Medicare plan options
We will personally help you
- Compare Medicare Advantage Plans in Florida with multiple companies
- Compare Medicare Supplements in Florida with multiple companies
- Compare Part D Prescription Drug options in Florida with multiple companies
This website is designed to give you a general overview of what Medicare is and your options that will follow. We specialize in Medicare plans and are contracted with multiple companies to help you find the best Medicare plan in Florida for you.
- Learn the differences between Medicare Supplements and Medicare Advantage Plans.
- Learn the basics to Medicare so you understand your benefits.
- We are here ready to assist you and there is NEVER a FEE for our services.
- We like to keep in touch with our Medicare clients to make sure the coverage is a good fit and to ensure that you have the right coverage for your changing needs.
We are paid by insurance companies to maintain and assist you as a client for the duration of your enrollment. Because we are a Brokerage, we can help you compare multiple Medicare Insurance plans in Florida and you can be sure that your best interest will always be our number one priority!